Woodburn House Policies
Reservations and Cancellations:
Guaranteed reservations are required. Master Card, Visa or American Express may be used to guarantee your reservation. Payment, at the time of your departure, may be made by personal check, cash or credit card. If you must cancel your reservation, a refund will be given if notice is received 72 hours prior to the scheduled day of arrival (byCentral Time). Reservations made more than 3 months in advance require a 30-day notice to cancel. Any cancellation made without such notice will result in forfeiture of your deposit, equal to one night’s stay, unless the room is again reserved.
Check In/Check Out Time:
Rooms are guaranteed to be ready by 4:00 P. M. Check out time is 11:30 A.M. However, every effort will be made to accommodate early arrivals or late departures with prior notice.
Smoking is allowed on porches or outside grounds only.
Parking is available on the street in front of the Woodburn House.
Children ages 12 or older can be safely accommodated. Children under 12 are permitted with prior approval only.
No pets please.
Services for guests
- Restaurant recommendations and reservation assistance.
- Activity and site recommendations.
- Directions with city and state maps for your use.
- Special dietary needs can be met for breakfast service.
- Afternoon lemonade or tea.
- Use of laundry facilities for long stay guests.
- Referral to Hot Air Ballooning.
- Referral for massage by certified massage therapist.
- Access to fax machine for sending and receiving of transmission.
- Access to computer/IBM-compatible printer for limited use.
- Private telephones and desks in each room with desk top data port and AC connections. Wireless High Speed Internet is also available throughout the house.
- Spanish spoken.